(Click for Details)
Custom Bucket Installation Instructions
1. Remove any gaurds or shields covering original material. (see Figure 1) This may also be a handle, seat belt guide, or anything that will block the seat cover from touching the seat.
2. Tie three strings provided to bottom seat cover flap. (see Figure 2) The strings attach to loops on the flap.
3. Place bottom seat cover on the seat and align the seam in the seat cover with the edge of the seat.
4. Tuck the flap and three strings between the top and bottom of the seat. Gather strings and pull tight as shown in (see Figure 3)
5. Feed the the strings beneath the seat. If there is a wire beneath your seat, ensure that the strings go above it and that they do not interfer with the movement of the seat.
6. Each string will attach to a corresponding loop in the front. The easiest way to do this is to take a string through a loop twice, pull the string tight, then make a cinch knot. Repeat for each string. You want to get these as tight as possible.
7. Take skirt string (String that comes attached to cover) below and behind any mechansim. (see Figure 4) Both sides are brought around to the back where they are tied off tight.
8. Place Gaurds and shields back on. (see Figure 5)
9. If headrests are present, remove the headrests.
10. Tie three strings provided to top seat cover. (see Figure 6) The strings attach to loops on the flap.
11. Pull top cover down tight over the seat.
NOTE: Custom seat covers are made to fit tightly. You may have to pull rather hard to get these to slide on. A trick for getting them on fabric covered seats is to pull a grabage bag over the seat first. Then pull the seat cover over the garbage bag. This will greatly reduce the friction between the two materials and make pulling the seat cover on a lot easier.
12. Fold and tuck the edges as show in Figure 7.
13. Feed three strings and the materil through between top and bottom of seat.
14. Pull each string tight and tie it to its corresponding loop underneath the material as shown in Figure 8.
Your seat covers are now installed.
If you have head rests, Click here for head rest installation.